Exception in server tick loop

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

ChaseIzKing

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Exception in server tick loop
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
The 1.7.10 Pack
Modpack Version:
0.7.7b
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I have no idea why the server is broken. The worlds are not corrupted, and everything is the exact same as it was when the server was running fine. I have tried about 20 different remedies to fix the issue and really nothing at all has worked.
As a side note, this is not an official FTB modpack, so I have replaced the launcher version with the version of minecraft it is running, as launchers are irrelevant when working with server-side issues.
A list of the mods used in the 1.7.10 pack can be found here: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/the-1710-pack.453902/mods

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
this should do it, the problem might come back though.
make a backup
remove chicken chunks
start server
go to every place where a chunkloader was to make sure they are gone(don't search for them as soon as they load they are gone if not earlier)
stop server
add it back in
start server