Problem Every time I try to load the game it crashes and gives me these errors

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Deedy

Nov 28, 2020
The first error I got had "If you haven't disabled the FoamFix coremod, try disabling it in the config! Note that this bit of text will still appear." and I disabled it but still had errors. the times that the game actually loaded, it was so laggy and I couldn't move one step without the game freezing for 10 seconds each step I take.
Thank you.

Attachments

• crash-2020-11-28_04.36.19-client.txt
    59.5 KB · Views: 57

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
com.google.common.util.concurrent.ExecutionError: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded

That's the issue.

You need to allocate more ram, for 1.12-based packs 4-6gb should do it.

Deedy

Nov 28, 2020
com.google.common.util.concurrent.ExecutionError: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded

That's the issue.

You need to allocate more ram, for 1.12-based packs 4-6gb should do it.

It was on 4gb and then I changed it to 6gb, I even tried putting it on 8gb but still it crashes everytime

Attachments

• FTP.JPG
    FTP.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 29

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Change on the pack in the FTB app, not on the mojang launcher

Deedy

Nov 28, 2020
Change on the pack in the FTB app, not on the mojang launcher
Omg finally, its still a little bit laggy but OMG. I think the problem was me installing the mod from twitch, I now installed it from the app and added RAMs and it's working. Thank you so much for your help :)