Etho's Modpack: Try to load world than goes back to main menu

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
M

MichaelSWazowski

Title:
Etho's Modpack: Try to load world than goes back to main menu
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Etho's Modpack
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Let me first say I HAVE PUT SO MANY DAYS AND WEEKS INTO MY WORLD! SO PLEASE HELP ME FIX THIS I CANNOT LOOSE THIS WORLD!!!

Okay so when I try to load my single player world it loads the building terrain part but than it goes back to the Main Menu. There is no crash report so I just put the log link up there ^
|

M

MichaelSWazowski

Thanks for the helps guy really appreciate it........... :mad:

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
Thanks for the helps guy really appreciate it........... :mad:
First of all, this is unnecessary and will not get you help any faster.

If Etho's pack doesn't have a mod to take backups, install one or take backups manually.

The problem you are having is related to Compact Machines and some of the mod's data being corrupt. Take a backup of your world and look through your world folder, there should be a folder or a file for Compact Macines, remove it and try to open your world.

TomScheeper

Jul 29, 2019
It's a pretty common occurence that a modpack goes back to the main menu whilst loading a singleplayer world. I have it too with my own modpack. If your modpack goes back to the main menu don't do anything as it is still loading the world. After a few seconds, depending on the speed of your computer, it'll load.