Error with rendering bucket trophy in Infinity Evolved Skyblock

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

mahldcat

Jul 29, 2019
Title Error with rendering bucket trophy in Infinity Evolved Skyblock

Launcher Type Curse App

Modpack FTB Infinity Evolved Skyblock

Modpack version 1.3.0-1.7.10

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/412d5952

Details of the issue Just earned the achievement for earning my first bucket. when I hit this client only crash. It looks like this traces back to an issue with the trophy mod?

The server itself remained online. I also tried disabling the mod but it seems to be very tied into the modpack?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kel_Co

Jul 29, 2019
Assuming this is your server, a 'fix' of sorts would be to use mcedit to remove the trophy block, and not place it again.

mahldcat

Jul 29, 2019
As an FYI this happened before I even placed the block, it happened when FTBTrophies triggered the behavior that gave me the trophy item.

It looks like the problem is due to an update in the beta version of Infinity that updates Decocraft to a new version. This version makes some changes which FTBTrophies depends on.

The "fix" was to revert back to the version of decocraft that was used prior to this beta release.