Open Ectreme Reactors - No usable Steam liquid in pack

Kalmon

Jul 29, 2019
Summary of the problem Extreme Reactors - No usable Steam liquid in pack

Pack Version 1.1.4

What is the bug? There is no way to get an Extreme reactor turbine to work as there is no compatible steam "fluid" in the pack.

Mod & Version Extreme Reactors

Link to log file None

Is it repeatable? yes, build a turbine connect an actively cooled reactor to it.
OR
Create a turbine and place a creative turbine steam generator in it.

Known Fix None, Any mod that adds a steam "fluid" needs to be put in the pack OR extreme reactors needs to add it's own steam.

D

dvsskunk

I am ashamed to admit it but it took my hours to figure that out in my test world. Also I am not sure what the reactor is doing with all the water I am adding to it, but that could be because what it is supposed to be making doesn't exist so it is getting voided.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
I haven't used this mod yet. So I'm speaking from my Big Reactors 1.7.10 experience. But check to make sure the turbine isn't set to vent liquids. That setting will cause it to dump the water it produces instead of sending it back to the reactor. And as result loose the steam because there is no water in the system.

D

dvsskunk

I haven't used this mod yet. So I'm speaking from my Big Reactors 1.7.10 experience. But check to make sure the turbine isn't set to vent liquids. That setting will cause it to dump the water it produces instead of sending it back to the reactor. And as result loose the steam because there is no water in the system.
No the Reactor is using water but not creating steam because there is no big reactors steam in JEI. I don't know if this was an over site or if it has been disabled in the dw20 pack itself.