Open Server EatTheBeast | Mindcrack v8.3.2 | Factions PVP | 24/7 | OPEN BETA | Great Staff

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

properpro_otto

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome To EAT THE BEAST!

eatthebeast.nn.pe:25569

Spawn is bieng made! not complete! its not actually bineg but at spawn, spawn point will change when done!
Our server has great staff from around the world! we aim to help in anyway we can!
at the moment the server is in open beta (thats why low slots + few plugins) But as the server progresses and gets more players the more we update and upgrade it! so at the moment there is few plugins but the basics are on e.g. towny! were hoping to add and make many more plugins! ;D also check out the owners youtube: youtube.com/InfestorHD
Would be awesome to see ya on there p.s we have permissions! ;D

Rules:
1) Do not be mean in chat to other players
2) do not spawn camp
3) No hacks
4) dupe glitches are allowed but OVER used will = ban (we dont perma ban we temp ban for time limits unles its really bad!)
5) Have Fun! :D
Difficulty is Normal, may change to hard!
Slots depend on amount of players, we upgrade server once the slot limit is reached (if possable)
eatthebeast.nn.pe:25569

Loxinnightwalker

Jul 29, 2019
I just got on your server, and it said that I could not make a faction when I tryed, so you might want to change that. o_O