DW20 1.6.4 Out of memory issues

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!

There might be more people that have this issue that im gonna talk about. Well first of all, i cannot play multiplayer or singleplayer games with Direwolf new modpack cause i get out of memory issues. I have went into the options and saw that i can only use 1gb ram. And i know why, 32bits. I also reinstalled java with the new update. But it still crashing for me. Have also tried to write -D64 in the java preferens but it doesnt seems to work either. All other modpacks runs smoothly.

I have cracked windows xp pro sp 2. Tried to upgrade to the 3rd but theres some issues, some friends have the same issue even if they using leggit windows, so im not able to get 64bits.

Do anyone know how to fix this?

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
Have made a couple of tries and i can log on single player if i run on the lowest graphic. But still same issue when i try to connect to multiplayer. My friends can connect but their minecraft using in totalt of 1,5g ram even on normal render distance.