Doom Craft

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

stephenseiber

Jul 29, 2019
This server uses the FTB Magic mod pack
this is a small time whitelisted server. there will be a mining world with dense ores that resets every other week. also there will be a world for sunlight 24/7. Mystcraft world creation is limited to the mods and admins. If you have a good suggestion for a mystcraft world please state it in this thread. My ip address is set to change until I get a static IP address. I will update this post whenever the IP changes. This server has /sethome etc
IP 65.129.35.30:30010
rules
1 no greifing or stealing
2 No harassing Players or Staff
3 No exploiting
4 No Hacking
5 No quarry in the overworld
You must be 16 years of age to apply for this server, if we find out you are underage and lied to us on you're application. you will be permanently banned
application
Username?
Age?
Have you ever been banned?
If so, Why?
Why should you be allowed to play on the server?
area of expertise in mods and mine craft?
Skype Y or N?

Gazer29

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gazer29
Banned: Nope
Why: Hate greifers and love thaumcraft :D

Exeltor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Exeltor
Banned: No
Why should I be allowed to play: I love thaumcraft and can teach other people

The_New_Pro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Protieus
Banned: No
Why should I be allowed to play: I love thaumcraft and want to play with other people

minecraftbfhpro

Jul 29, 2019
Username?
Age? 17
Have you ever been banned no
If so, Why?
Why should you be allowed to play on the server? this is the first server i found
area of expertise in mods and minecraft? direwolf20
Skype Y

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Ryan784
Have you ever been banned: Nope :)
If so, Why: I haven't been banned, and don't play to be!
Why should you be allowed to play on the server: Well, I am very friendly and love to help/work with others! So I would be an excellent candidate for a small whitelisted community :)
area of expertise in mods and minecraft: Redstone (Redpower also once it is released), IC2, Buildcraft Pipes, and Computer Craft!

4nic

Jul 29, 2019
Username? 4nic8tr
Age? 27
Have you ever been banned? nope
If so, Why?
Why should you be allowed to play on the server? very good with mods and love to help build crazy machines
area of expertise in mods and mine craft? forestry and making automated machines
Skype Y or N? Y crutcher85

stephenseiber

Jul 29, 2019
sry im not used to whitelisting. I thought you had to add everything in through the whitelist.txt. which requires a reset. so now you should be able to get on

Bob41599

Jul 29, 2019
Username?:Bob41599
Age?:15, but i'll be 16 in 5 days so ya....
Have you ever been banned?:Yes
If so, Why?: Cause the admin thought it would be funny to ban all the other admins before he shut down the server.
Why should you be allowed to play on the server?: im a huge thaumcraft fan and i would love to help anyway possible and to add on to that im currently admin on 2 servers.
area of expertise in mods and mine craft?: Ive been playing minecraft since alpha and mods since 1.7 so ya I consider my self a great minecrafter.
Skype Y or N?: Y

ljrobison

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Ryuuzaki_L
Have you ever been banned?: No
If so, why?: N/A
Why should you be allowed to play on this server?: I have been playing with a lot of the mods in this mod pack for quite some time now (besides TC3 which I am very happy to see hit SMP). I am very friendly, and open to helping anyone.
Area of Expertise: ComputerCraft, TC2(dunno how tc3 is yet), Forestry

ljrobison

Jul 29, 2019
Says that I am still not white-listed. But there is only one person on. Are you fixing something? haha

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
Username: wisdoms​
Have you ever been banned: No​
Why should you be allowed to play on this server?: I don't know. Would it be bad for the application to say the cake is a lie?​
Expertise of mods: xKillerBees IC Alpha player- pre-release, EE, Railcraft, Redpower, ECT all tekkit items and some FTB items.​
Skype: Yep, on it all the time, add me if I am accepted if you want- I'll PM in-game.​
Misc info: I play League of Legends and Diablo 3 on-top of MCFTB​