Don't Starve!

OlexaKid64

Jul 29, 2019
This is honestly an awesome game available on Steam for $15. I picked it up a while ago and just started recording it again because it's such an odd and great game. It's basically set in survival mode the entire time and you have to try to survive while keeping your hunger, health, and sanity high. There's great music in it, funky textures, and a ton of stuff to unlock and find in the never-ending world.

If you wanna go to the wiki for it, it's here... http://dont-starve-game.wikia.com/wiki/Don't_Starve_Wiki

And if you wanna see me playing this game a bit, I've started a series on my YouTube!

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
I have played it several times and it is very fun, highly recommended for us Minecraft players since it has some similarities. However, I found it can get a bit repetitive and dull once you have done it all and have had to replay several times.

Reactions: OlexaKid64

OlexaKid64

Jul 29, 2019
I've been thinking of getting this, but I am unsure if it is the best game for me to spend that much money on.
If you're a YouTuber, I highly recommend it. It's a ton of fun to record and that way you don't get bored with it. I still recommend it to play but I do understand the $15 is a bit much for a game you won't play a lot. Have you heard much about it?

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
If you're a YouTuber, I highly recommend it. It's a ton of fun to record and that way you don't get bored with it. I still recommend it to play but I do understand the $15 is a bit much for a game you won't play a lot. Have you heard much about it?
I'm not a youtuber,but I do enjoy survival games. I have enough money for it, but I like to spend my money wisely.

SlowboyFast

Jul 29, 2019

Yeah, 15$ for a game like this is a bit too much. I got mine through Humble Bundle for like 4$. I recommend checking Humble Store from time to time, it was for 3,99$ last time I've seen it there.

Reactions: OlexaKid64

kaovalin

Jul 29, 2019
Not to advertise, but steam and green man gaming have pretty good sales from time to time. As mentioned already, humble bundle is another good solution, and some of the money (with a slider to set it to as much as you want) goes to charity.