Dokucraft(High)

Ralouch

Jul 29, 2019
I love Dokucraft and would love for it to support FTB. I have the unfinished Technic one and it has a lot of the mods in FTB covered. I have added and fixed textures in it to be better with FTB as well as put in a bit of faithful in to cover missing textures. A big problem with it was it was based on Thaumcraft 2. I looked at the files and took out all the salvageable texture that i could recognize. If you like it as well you can finish the FTB support. I wish I could but I am no artist.
What I can do is supply you with my mismatch of a texture fix.

Also a link to the (Ugh)Tekkit based thread.

Entropy

Jul 29, 2019
So it sounds like the Technic forum guys were kind enough to do a lot of the heavy lifting for you, or are you resentful of that for some reason? Just use that one.

Ralouch

Jul 29, 2019
So it sounds like the Technic forum guys were kind enough to do a lot of the heavy lifting for you, or are you resentful of that for some reason? Just use that one.
Its incomplete and aimed at technic. I said ugh because I don't like tekkit.

Entropy

Jul 29, 2019
Its incomplete and aimed at technic. I said ugh because I don't like tekkit.
It also seems to be rather complete, and seeing as Technic and FTB use the same mods, it's aimed at everything. Your dislike of tekkit for whatever reasons shouldn't matter. In any case, it's father along than anything else.

FTWBurn

Jul 29, 2019
I started that support about months ago(Is about to make it a year), because that used to be the only modpack I used to play, but that doesn't matter now. The thing is I'm working on a Dokucraft support for both(FTB & Tekkit).

Heres a screenshot of the progress for TC3 :

DM9konW.png

Reactions: Ralouch

Ralouch

Jul 29, 2019
I started that support about months ago(Is about to make it a year), because that used to be the only modpack I used to play, but that doesn't matter now. The thing is I'm working on a Dokucraft support for both(FTB & Tekkit).

Heres a screenshot of the progress for TC3 :

DM9konW.png
Thank you so much for posting on my thread. I'm glad you are working on this still. The main reasons I posted here trying to get other people was 1. You said the progress was going slow 2. I didn't know you where working on both and 3. You hadnt posted on the technic thread in a while. By any chance could we get an updated download? Also what other mods have you made progress on?

FTWBurn

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you so much for posting on my thread. I'm glad you are working on this still. The main reasons I posted here trying to get other people was 1. You said the progress was going slow 2. I didn't know you where working on both and 3. You hadnt posted on the technic thread in a while. By any chance could we get an updated download? Also what other mods have you made progress on?
I can't provide an updated download, sorry, but I can say I only made progress on TC3 so far. About other mods it still need to be updated, created, re-created and few are still in WIP. So yeah, its a big task.

Ralouch

Jul 29, 2019
I can't provide an updated download, sorry, but I can say I only made progress on TC3 so far. About other mods it still need to be updated, created, re-created and few are still in WIP. So yeah, its a big task.
I recommend doing Modular Power Suits next or forestry.

Ralouch

Jul 29, 2019
It would probably be best to support the mods that are included in most of the packs first like IC2, BuildCraft or RedPower.
He already has those mostly I'm pretty sure. I was naming ones he didn't.