Divine Journey Playthrough

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
Thank you @APEX_gaming for recommending the pack to me.
I thought I hit the jackpot, infinite food from a hay house with VeinMiner in the pack.
2017-09-30_21.24.36.png

I break a hay bale and this happens...
2017-09-30_21.27.02.png

I've been defeated. And this?
What?
2017-09-30_21.47.44.png

I can get Chaos seeds from grass?

APEX_gaming

Jul 23, 2017
*victorious music starts playing*
But in a seriousness though, see if the forge lexicon is something you can craft soon, you may be able to convert the hay. Also, a few tips

-try to make an unbreakable thinkers pick early on, it's your best quarry method until the builder
-try to speeding the end, ender pearls are VERY important for everything, most notably BM which requires a vibrant capacitor to make the altar. Killing 25 ender man also gets you an über signalum crossbow
- save your ferrous, you need it to get shiny metal.
-cinibar can be made by transposing cinabar ore with eyelid cryothum, but I've found it easier to go the the nether, collect nether Redstone ore, smelt it for normal ore, than pulverized that.
-don't forget that magical crops are progressive. Ranging from blood alchemy to tunic altar to infusion altar to dire crafting table.
-ore tripling can be done cheaply in a QED, but if you can get a lot of Redstone you can make rich slag using compasses. Rich slag is also automatable

Reactions: Nuclear_Creeper0

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
*victorious music starts playing*
But in a seriousness though, see if the forge lexicon is something you can craft soon, you may be able to convert the hay. Also, a few tips

-try to make an unbreakable thinkers pick early on, it's your best quarry method until the builder
-try to speeding the end, ender pearls are VERY important for everything, most notably BM which requires a vibrant capacitor to make the altar. Killing 25 ender man also gets you an über signalum crossbow
- save your ferrous, you need it to get shiny metal.
-cinibar can be made by transposing cinabar ore with eyelid cryothum, but I've found it easier to go the the nether, collect nether Redstone ore, smelt it for normal ore, than pulverized that.
-don't forget that magical crops are progressive. Ranging from blood alchemy to tunic altar to infusion altar to dire crafting table.
-ore tripling can be done cheaply in a QED, but if you can get a lot of Redstone you can make rich slag using compasses. Rich slag is also automatable
Thanks for the suggestions.

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
And this is why I don't enable HQM mode... The amount of times I've died while mining to those stupid DivineRPG mobs is, ridiculous.

APEX_gaming

Jul 23, 2017
And this is why I don't enable HQM mode... The amount of times I've died while mining to those stupid DivineRPG mobs is, ridiculous.
As i've said, such the end, the signaled crossbow will be a HUUUUUUGE help on your quest. Also, if you find an ice biometric you can get a pretty decent armor set. Just bring a bow, as I said

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
As i've said, such the end, the signaled crossbow will be a HUUUUUUGE help on your quest. Also, if you find an ice biometric you can get a pretty decent armor set. Just bring a bow, as I said
But that would require me to actually like go to the end and the nether to get the blaze rods and eh. I'm too lazy atm.

APEX_gaming

Jul 23, 2017
But that would require me to actually like go to the end and the nether to get the blaze rods and eh. I'm too lazy atm.
Well I'm not saying make it your first goal, get some infrastructure first, machines are relatively cheap in this pack, at least compared to other expert packs

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
Well I'm not saying make it your first goal, get some infrastructure first, machines are relatively cheap in this pack, at least compared to other expert packs
I can tell, I already have a Redstone furnace and stirling generator, going for Alloy Smelter next, it seems dark steel is heavily used. Along with the other alloys for the Storage parts for AE.

APEX_gaming

Jul 23, 2017
I can tell, I already have a Redstone furnace and stirling generator, going for Alloy Smelter next, it seems dark steel is heavily used. Along with the other alloys for the Storage parts for AE.
Yeah, it's kinda annoying TBH because of how slow EIO machines are. I've actually found it faster to run a pulverizer and induction smelter combo to make steel then dark steel. Though i imagine that if you where to make an array of smelters it would work essentially fast

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
Yeah, it's kinda annoying TBH because of how slow EIO machines are. I've actually found it faster to run a pulverizer and induction smelter combo to make steel then dark steel. Though i imagine that if you where to make an array of smelters it would work essentially fast
Will probably use the EIO smelter with one of those Special capacitors from Dungeons, those things really make a difference speed wise.