Open Distillation Tower Not Filling Tanks

SarcasticSoul

Jul 29, 2019
Summary of the problem Distillation Tower Not Filling Tanks

Pack Version 1.2.0

What is the bug? Immersive Engineering Distillation Tower is filling from pumpjack, has power, is full of gasoline and lubricant, and is connected to 3 tanks via fluid pipes. It was filling them properly yesterday when the server was 1.1.0, server was updated today to 1.2.0, now the tower isn't sending the products out to the tanks. I destroyed one tank and remade it and it worked properly until the tower was empty (and also turned off via redstone) but when powered back on it stopped filling the tanks again. Turning it off and on with redstone does nothing.

Update: Disconnecting a secondary spillover tank seemed to restore the setup. Unsure why?

Mod & Version Immersive Engineering 1.12

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Technically yes

Known Fix

Last edited:

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Summary of the problem Distillation Tower Not Filling Tanks

Pack Version 1.2.0

What is the bug? Immersive Engineering Distillation Tower is filling from pumpjack, has power, is full of gasoline and lubricant, and is connected to 3 tanks via fluid pipes. It was filling them properly yesterday when the server was 1.1.0, server was updated today to 1.2.0, now the tower isn't sending the products out to the tanks. I destroyed one tank and remade it and it worked properly until the tower was empty (and also turned off via redstone) but when powered back on it stopped filling the tanks again. Turning it off and on with redstone does nothing.

Update: Disconnecting a secondary spillover tank seemed to restore the setup. Unsure why?

Mod & Version Immersive Engineering 1.12

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Technically yes

Known Fix
Quick one: I believe I'm correct in saying that the pumpjack, distillation tower etc are actually added by the Immersive Petroleum addon, just as a technicality.