Disappearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texuss

Jul 29, 2019
My threat has disappeared from the forum. It was being Moderated, now it's gone. To my knowledge it was all within the confines of the rules of the "SMP Server Promotion" guidelines. Do they vanish like that normally before they're not being Moderated? Do I need to review what information I had in it? I haven't received a warning or explanation for it's disappearance, and the thread is no where to be found, linked to my account.

If I could get an answer that'd be well appreciated.

The Contents of the Post below:
Tenweekslater.com:25566
Tenweekslater is a 20 man Feed the Beast - Mindcrack server, hosted in by myself, in Adelaide, Australia. The server is new. If you're interested in joining the Ten Weeks Later crew and are familiar with the game, please feel free to post here and we'll invite you to a game. The server runs 24/7 with weekly maintenance, usually given well in advance.

Rules:
1. We don't have a server OP. Every control is made via Terminal.
2. It's fairly obvious, but no griefing. We don't take kindly to that.
3. Legit play, we aren't after cheating or power playing. We want to enjoy the game in survival.
4. Don't be offended; 2 of the members are quite offensive at the best of times.
5. In fighting is not okay.

White List Application:
1. We need a way to contact you outside of minecraft. Please state your preferred method. (Email is the easiest for me)
2. Provide proof you've worked on something, from another server of any other Minecraft mod. (Screenshot, testimonial or even just describe something you're familiar with)
3. You must be living in Australia or close-by. This isn't because we're elitists, the game is just laggy if you're from the over seas.

Any disabled items/mods:
We run Native Feed the Beast - Mindcrack. Not having hosted FTB until today, This list may or may not get populated at a later date.

While the server isn't "Beta", it is new. We have no real plans for where it is going other then Adventure/Survival.

Thank you for your time.

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
1. We need a way to contact you outside of minecraft. Please state your preferred method. (Email is the easiest for me)
Asking for personal info in a public forum is not a good idea.

2. Provide proof you've worked on something, from another server of any other Minecraft mod. (Screenshot, testimonial or even just describe something you're familiar with)
So its not a prublic server ? Its only for other server admins ?

(If i get this the wrong way, then you need change how you express it.)

White List Application:
I dont really see a whitelist app here.
Its just " if you are a owner in Australia, then you can join.

And list off. There in really no need to create a thread for this. Thats why others that have a issue with this send out a PM and solve it within the day.

Texuss

Jul 29, 2019
Ah I see, It didn't really say anything about asking for a persons details in the rules. I will review the finer details of that now and read the rules closer . I'll also Change the white list application to be more applicationey.

Status
Not open for further replies.