Whitelist Server Direwolf20 Prison server Staff NEEDED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Jul 29, 2019
I need staff on my Direwolf20 Prison Server I need A Dev experienced in prison plugins like MineReset, GroupManager,WorldEdit and WorldGuard. I need Guards to watch over the inmates. There are kits a great spawn,shops and mines are setup. But I need help with MineReset it doesn't allow inmates to break blocks. The Modpack version is 1.0.18. There are very few banned items only things like nuke and things like that. The Rules are
1. Use Common Sense
2. Dont Spam or Swear
3. Dont Grief unless your a Unsupervised and you only can grief other Unsupervised people
4. Dont try to escape.
5 .Only PvP in arena
Ip:70.115.133.160:25566

Lord_garrett222

Jul 29, 2019
I am intrester
IGN: Lord_garrett222
email: [email protected]
ive been playing ftb log enough and prison ive been waiting for a server like this so shot me a pm please if i can join yours

Lord_garrett222

Jul 29, 2019
1. Use Common Sense
2. Dont Spam or Swear
3. Dont Grief unless your a Unsupervised and you only can grief other Unsupervised people
4. Dont try to escape.
5 .Only PvP in arena
i shall follow these rules and extra rules you make and ill make sure others will aswell
responce if a rule is broken for me fix me if im wrong
for rule one if they dont use common sence ill kick them
for rule 2 ill mute for the first spam they do for 2m secound is 10m mute spam swearing is a kick for 30m
for rule 3 if i find a greifer supervised i shall well i dont know you deal with em
for rule 4 i am not ganna escape if i find a glitcher escaping i shall kick them for 10m
for rule 5 if i find a glitcher find a way to pvp in non-pvp areas i shall ask them to tell me the glitch and i shall report what they say and you can deal with he glitcher or ill just kick them for 1day