Direwolf20 - Lag on Server for just myself!

Sidern

Jul 29, 2019
I guess there is an obvious solution that I've missed, yet, it seems that since the server my friend and I own managed to get Biomes O'plenty working I've suffered a massive lag attack.
I've tried reinstalling Java/FTB, Restarting computer, Optifine on all higher FPS over quality options and adding JVM arguments/changing the RAM amount etcetra, yet this doesn't seem to go away.

My main problem is blocks reappearing for about 10 seconds at a time then dropping the block itself and everything I do I watch the sun slowly move then jolt back to where it was moments ago.

Is there someway I can improve performance here? I mean.. I don't want to get rid of BoP when I am the only one trying it.

Thankyou for reading!

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like the server is having serious TPS issues or you have a very poor connection to the server. For the prior, you can use the tools built into Opis to check to see if there's something big affecting your TPS. For the latter, how far away from the server are you and what kind of net connection do you have?

Sidern

Jul 29, 2019
Well the thing is, We had Multiverse and such and I worked just fine [I'm in Australia, The Server is MinecraftProhosting, Diamond level] literally out of nowhere, no matter what we did to the server and my own computer nothing fixes it :x