direwolf20 crashing

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
J

jrebel

Title:
direwolf20 crashing
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
direwolf20
Modpack Version:
recommended
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
crash report; 03AHJ_VuvAATm9u-uqahtd3Jt2aJpfVgmR7TFtDMz41TxeekZHeykhT_8dtUXa8t9xzlphWA44Xe0iN1fEGFORcj5zEQlSyYCwcIgxLoZin5LivuG6Uzo8HItWlDl7aAJrTlWE_U_CNSREB4sOolp3OHfkKcL6tkdemcpkAOXtuKc-QZm558DM7ym3OUf0-LZQLS6qaNt3igW9by8ki9DYbPwXj7mfgjzjieBXXh80SGZIaqxGTRdV1LIHcbPxEJgvydijk7sXhWJA3C1DfNcnJ6s7Q9JG-QSx6T_7gOMMXzQiF0sK-gqD05oxSlRQne8SfZnlxHUDvYOt3XuE5qBDhvyQpgNnF8npzBOMbz7IbIfK77poCnitP-CCm0gNGmeUkfG6pKWvfxrZqmtlvAUl51nR3lbhKAqQMVuD-dtTGi60D0tXNuVQpes

Blade90

Jul 29, 2019
Jrebel is still new at this so I'm doing what I can to help out. Recently my friend here has been playing Minecraft at my place, and really liked the game, so they got it themselves. They also got an external hard drive, brought it over to my place, and I put the FTB launcher onto it and downloaded the Direwolf20 pack, which we have been playing, onto it, and then copied their save over to the external hard drive as well. We started it up on my computer, running it from the external drive and everything appeared to be running fine. After they got home however, first of all even after setting up the launcher so it read from the external hard drive, it still redownloaded the pack, even though the pack was already installed onto the drive, and then when they tried to start the pack up it kept crashing. Pastebin to the crash report here. http://pastebin.com/mEvu97Bv Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this, not only the crash itself, but how to keep it from redownloading the pack every time?