Whitelist Server Direwolf20 1.7 [Increased Ore Generation] [Looking For 1 or 2 Players]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Automation2000

Jul 29, 2019
If you wish to join complete the application and PM it to me
1.IGN
2.Age
3.Reasons For Wanting To Join
4.What Mods Are In The Pack Will You Be Focusing On
5. The Server Is A Community What Will You Offer To That Community
6.Do You Have Skype
7.Do You Understand That If You Break The Rules To Many Times I Will Ban You (Rules Will Be At The Workshop)

Jason_Anaminus

Jul 29, 2019
1.Jason_Anaminus
3.Hell yeah 1.7 mods! And want new friends to play with
4.I would normally play with mekanism but theres none so ill try to Use ic2 or ender io also botania and thaum
5.I would offer simply machines and inventions
6.yes but i dont voice chat much
7.You can trust me. I played over 5-6 servers and was an mod in two of them

Divinejrjr

Jul 29, 2019
1.IGN: divinejrjr
2.Age: 17
3.Reasons For Wanting To Join: just a few people on one server to play with and learn mods from other people and teach as well
4.What Mods Are In The Pack Will You Be Focusing On: mostly the magical mods with little bit of tech just for the basics (like ore doubling)
5. The Server Is A Community What Will You Offer To That Community: willing to teach the magical mods
6.Do You Have Skype: yes
7.Do You Understand That If You Break The Rules To Many Times I Will Ban You (Rules Will Be At The Workshop): yes

devil6luter

Jul 29, 2019
1.IGN: dardevil_luter
2.Age: 25
3.Reasons For Wanting To Join: played a whole month alone, i want other people to play with me. Hyped for the 1.7 packs and a great community
4.What Mods Are In The Pack Will You Be Focusing On: hard to tell, 'cause in 1.6.4 i played a little with blood magic and thaumcraft, also created some tech based supply network with AE, steve's carts, railcraft (for power), big reactors, MFR and TE. so i know some mods, but 'am not sure how well,
5. The Server Is A Community What Will You Offer To That Community: hard to tell - kindnes, help and support in all matter i know
6.Do You Have Skype: yes
7.Do You Understand That If You Break The Rules To Many Times I Will Ban You (Rules Will Be At The Workshop): yes