Open Server [Direwolf20 1.5]-Triqometry- | Greif, Non-Greifing & Creative | Multiverse | Towny | 100Slots | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Triqometry

Jul 29, 2019
IP: play.triqometry.com
Make sure to enable Biomes-O-Plenty
tutorial_bop.png

Welcome To Our Thread. Triqometry is a new server which only started up a few days ago and are now trying to create an amazing community for people to play along with.
We have 3 worlds set up for different peoples playing styles. The First world is the pvp world which player can have fun attacking other players, raiding and griefing people homes. Our Second world is non-pvp which has a calm environment, not having to worry about people killing you, you are also safe from griefers and raiders, if you get greifed in this world just contact a staff member and they will have all your things replaced.
Our Third World We are currently working on which is the builders world, here you will be build with the use of creative in a flat world.
We also will be hosting regular building competitions, and winners will be rewarded prices and if the builds amazing you could be promoted to server builder.
Rules
No Greifing in Non-Pvp World
No Excessive swearing
No Spamming of chat
No handouts
No Asking for promotion
2013_09_01_13_00_21.png
2013_09_01_13_02_02.png
Plugins:
Towny
Essentials
CoreProtect
AntiCheat
Votifier
Keepitems
Lwc
Multiverse
Permissionsex
Towny
Timber
Worldedit
Banned Items:
Gravity-Gun
Portal Guns
Negative Splash Serum
Tnt
Dynamite
Auto-Spawner
Grinder
Arcane Bore
If you have any questions just message a member of staff in game.

Dine Frosty

Jul 29, 2019
Been playing on the server for about a week and so far its been pretty good to me and everyone is friendly to everybody.

Devill

Jul 29, 2019
Im looking to start a town of engineers and intellectuals, love meeting new people and building Rube Goldberg machines and sharing ideas. msg me in game if you wouldn't mind joining me.