Private Pack Direwolf20 1.5.2 server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone Aaron5015 here *aka Adventureupdate*anyways i bring you a direwolf20 1.5.2 server but since this is a private pack. i may or may not have to whitelist for now its open so anyways here is the direwolf20 server what is about it you ask? BukkitForge is installed i figured it out so i am gonna get plugins YES i do know when the server is on or off so just wait.
So if you want the IP it is below

Rules
1.NO GRIEFING
2.NO STEALING
3.NO CHEATING
4.HAVE FUN

For now Keep Adventuring!
-Adventureupdate

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
NOTE:if theres id mismatches idk how honestly though how that happened
Bukkit Plugins:
Citizens 2
WorldGuard
Lockette
Worldedit
Essentials
MCMMO-For the Roleplayers
MobArena-FTW
cashdrops
chestshop
vaults
commandbook
craftbook
Diagram:This server is meant for fun enjoyment and players to just feel like their in a vacation at a beach like their trying to find peace.

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
okay i MIGHT have a solution to fix this "id conflict* i just dont know whats causing it though so im just giving the server config my configs *dont worry none is changed to the ones you guys have*
Alright guys for now im just gonna put it in the normal bukkit server for now while we wait for it to work

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
guys since 1.5.2 of direwolf20 is out im gonna post this on the actual forums delete this admins please :)