Problem Direwolf20 1.18 Pack Linux Server Crashing

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

RetroDsk

Jul 30, 2022
So I am running the Direwolf20 1.18 pack (1.8.0) on a dedicated Linux server (ubuntu 22.04 LTS). This server has a Ryzen Threadripper 1920X and 32GB of ram. I run the server on a "screen" so that I can still connect to the terminal when I need to. When I try to run the server it will be slow as in mining a block and having it take a while before giving you the block. It will also crash a lot around 10-30 min after running due to a tick taking longer than 60s. It really gets bad if there is one player in the overworld and anyone else is in a different dimension. I have tried different forms of garbage collection and ram counts. Starting at 8GB and going all the way up to 30GB! No change. If anyone has any idea as to why this is happening and how to fix it, I would be forever grateful.

Thanks in advance! Cheers! :)