Direwolf20 1.16 pack stuck on dirt loading screen on main world

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

crumbles

Feb 28, 2021
The title explains my issue. When I start up my main world it says "reading world data" then it goes to just a blank dirt background and stays like that unless I close it. I haven't changed any mods or files other than adding Optifine. I have created other worlds that work and will load so it doesn't seem like an issue with mod compatibility or optifine.
EDIT: It does seem to be an issue with a mod I removed all mods and the world loaded up so I'm going to figure out what mod caused it
EDIT2: It seemed like an issue with the building gadgets and charging gadgets serverconfig files but when I deleted them the issue still prevailed so I have no clue what to do.
SOLVED: Created new world and replaced all files in it from old world except for the entire server config file.

Attachments

• crash-2021-02-28_13.06.34-server.txt
    40.4 KB · Views: 58
Last edited: