Solved Direwolf20 1.16 - 1.3.1, server can't keep up on boot up

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

ClearCrystal

Jan 13, 2021
Edit:
I found out that "Chisle and bits" made the server time out, so i removed it, and it booted up just fine. Just letting you guys know just in case if some of you have the same problem.

Note: To join the server i needed to remove "Chisle and bits" mod from direwolf20 1.16 - version 1.3.1

I was trying to get this server up and going for friends and familiy, but every time boot it up i get this message.

[16:11:26] [Server thread/INFO] [minecolonies/]: Finished discovering food
[16:11:26] [Server thread/INFO] [minecolonies/]: Finished discovering fuel
[16:11:26] [Server thread/INFO] [pneumaticcraft/]: Rebuilding Amadron offer list
[16:11:27] [Server thread/INFO] [pneumaticcraft/]: 31 active Amadron offers to sync to clients
[16:11:27] [Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Can't keep up! Is the server overloaded? Running 3390ms or 67 ticks behind
[16:11:27] [Worker-Main-4/WARN] [minecraft/NBTUtil]: Unable to read property: east with value: false for blockstate: {Properties:{east:"false",waterlogged:"false",south:"false",north:"false",west:"false",up:"true"},Name:"minecraft:brick_wall"}

Ive also deleted all the server files and reinstalled it.

Last edited:

neurotopia

Feb 28, 2021
I had the same problem with the 1.6.1 version of the modpack. Your solution solved that problem. Thank you for posting.