Problem DireWolf20 1.16, 1.3.1 - Drawer controller not working with Refined Storage?

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

ProbNotTrunks

Jan 15, 2021
Is there an issue between Refined Storage and the drawer controller in the DW20 1.16, 1.3.1? I have an external storage hooked up to the drawer controller and it is connected via RS cables to the controller, disk drive, AND crafting grid just to make sure. And now every time that I log in, I have to take out all of the ores and such that are in my compacting drawers and such for the Refined Storage system to read that they are in there. If I search the RS system before doing that, I can not see any of the ores and such that are in the compacting drawers, despite the fact that they are attached to the drawer controller and it is all linked up. Am i missing something or is this some sort of bug?(if i am missing something, please let me know as this is my first time messing with Refined Storage and just want to make sure)

shaynetb

Jan 17, 2021
happens to me whenever i login. just break the external storage connecting to the drawer controller and replace. Or try breaking the controller itself and replacing. Make sure you set your priority on your refined storage to -100 aswell.

ProbNotTrunks

Jan 15, 2021
happens to me whenever i login. just break the external storage connecting to the drawer controller and replace. Or try breaking the controller itself and replacing. Make sure you set your priority on your refined storage to -100 aswell.
When you say set the priority to -100, do you mean on the network itself or just on the external storage? because i did increase the priority of the external storage so that it was higher than the disk drives. But I was still having the same issue. I try breaking the controller and replacing, but a lot of the items that are in my compacting drawers and such still end up in the disks instead and i was noticing that the compacting drawers were not properly displaying the items in them. So think that there might be an issue with drawers when interacting with refined storage.

thexalien

Jan 17, 2021
I can't speak on your version; however, in the newest version this doesn't seem to be a problem for me at least I can see and put items into drawers logging in and out. So it may have been a bug that has been fixed. For me, I put 100 priority on the external storage and -100 on the disk drive. This makes things work flawlessly.

danriduk

Jul 29, 2019
This is an issue everytime the server restarts, need to break and replace the external storage cable.