DayZ: Origins.

mrthuglink

Jul 29, 2019
So, you've found out that after 100-300 hours of vanilla, DayZ Tend to get a little....... Boring.
That My friend, Is where Origins comes in. Allowing players to build their own houses and even forts, (If given the time)
Upgrade cars, Scavenge cars, And in future updates, MAKE cars, (We're not talking about making urals from nothing, We're talking about scrap cars, (Bathtubs on rigs. Scrap APCS, souped up cars made for the zombie plague,) Not to mention the entire new map, Taviana Or, "Tavi" As its called by most of the community. I'm new to DayZ Mods, but so far I really enjoy this map. Also adding in new weapons such as the SKS, Silenced and Unsilenced version of the UZI, Mossbergs, Mosin rifles, the list just goes on and on, Along with new Zombies and other bits and pieces thrown in there,

And now we get to the whole reason why I typed this probably horridly punctuated little message,

Does anybody wish to tag along with Me whilst I battle my way to a nice little village? I Have steam and skype, I'm just really lonely :< .

Senseison

Jul 29, 2019
So, you've found out that after 100-300 hours of vanilla, DayZ Tend to get a little....... Boring.
That My friend, Is where Origins comes in. Allowing players to build their own houses and even forts, (If given the time)
Upgrade cars, Scavenge cars, And in future updates, MAKE cars, (We're not talking about making urals from nothing, We're talking about scrap cars, (Bathtubs on rigs. Scrap APCS, souped up cars made for the zombie plague,) Not to mention the entire new map, Taviana Or, "Tavi" As its called by most of the community. I'm new to DayZ Mods, but so far I really enjoy this map. Also adding in new weapons such as the SKS, Silenced and Unsilenced version of the UZI, Mossbergs, Mosin rifles, the list just goes on and on, Along with new Zombies and other bits and pieces thrown in there,

And now we get to the whole reason why I typed this probably horridly punctuated little message,

Does anybody wish to tag along with Me whilst I battle my way to a nice little village? I Have steam cheats and skype, I'm just really lonely :< .

Only got the standalone sry...

...guess we will have to wait a year until we can play DayZ again and have fun... devs hurry up!