Whitelist Server Darkcraft|FTB|Mindcrack 1.4.6 V7|Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Blackadder1689

Jul 29, 2019
We at Darkcraft have been running tekkit and 18 months and switched to FTB at the beginning of the year​
We are currently running FTB Mindcrack v 8.2.0 The server is ran professionally, and as such we have attracted a lot of maturer players.​
We have dedicated staff, and players are able to protect up to 10 chunks which stops other griefing or stealing items. This protection can be shared so friends can still play together.​
Our server is free build, and a 10k world border, and players still have home and sethome commands that they're used to on Bukkit and Tekkit servers.​
Rules
We operate a no grief, no cheat, no steal policy, and respond to any of these issues with a zero tolerance attitude.​
Full list of rules can be found on our forum.​
Removed Mods
Portal gun mod - until some items are fixed to not bypass our protections we have removed this mod, we are trying to get it back in though as it is a great mod.​
SoulShards mod - Creates lag and only admins should be able to spawn mobs!​
Banned items
  • Nukes - Only use is griefing
  • Turtles - Bypass chunk protection
  • Project Table - Dupe bug
  • Wand of Excavation - Bypass chunk protection
  • Dynamite - Bypass chunk protection
  • Filler - Bypass chunk protection
  • Chunk Loaders - Uses up to much system memory and people tend to abuse them
Server Specs/Settings
  • IP:144.76.30.152
  • i7 with 5 GB of memory
  • World edit
  • Chunk protection
  • Normal difficulty
  • PVE
  • 40 Slots
  • 10k world border
Commands

/home
/sethome
/delhome
/spawn​
Join us at our webiste www.darkcraftservers.co.uk for updates and to get to know us
So if you're looking for a friendly, mature, non griefing server, then look no further, apply on our forum.
See you soon
Blackadder1689

zwbrown

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I was just looking for Whitelisted feed the beast servers and I found this one.

IGN: zwbrown
Why I should be added: I am a youtuber, I love feed the beast, I am also a redstoner, I hate griefers but have a great sense or humor, I am a red (MineCraft) slime [o.o]
Extras: I have been playing feed the beast for about 5 months now, I am staff on 3 other servers (Co-owner, Head Admin, Admin), I am on 4 other Whitelisted Minecraft servers.

I hope you accept my application! :)

-zwbrown

cowboycolts

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I was looking for a small non-grief mindcrack server and your server seems to fit the part.
IGN: Cowboycolts