CTRL Clicking an item in inventory adds a stack to hotbar

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Min

Jul 29, 2019
When I hit CTRL and click an item in my inventory, it adds a stack of that to my hotbar. I meant to hit shift, but hit CTRL instead. What is causing this? I'm not sure if its a bug or something but is it possible to disable?

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, idk if its a bug or what or I'm just being a noob lol. Is there a config or something? I have NEI in cheat mode on when it happens.

Thanks for any help!

dirtybeatfreak

Jul 29, 2019
Disable cheat mode in NEI

EDIT: It seems I didn't read your post properly. Like you say it only happens in cheat mode. Don't think there is anyway to disable it either unfortunately (I posted the same question a few days ago)

Min

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, that sucks. Guess I'll have to watch my fingers then lol. I like to have it enabled for flying around looking for new biomes... Guess I can disable it when I'm not flying then.

Thanks anyways!

Gr3n

Jul 29, 2019
I'm pretty sure that's just from InvTweaks, and it's just to make inventory management easier.

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
No, ctrl+click without cheat mode is the Inv tweaks (one item at a time), but the ceat mode overwrite that with some specials from NEI.

As for cheating the fly function, you could either cheat yourself a jetpack, or a gravisuite chestplate (take the version that is full ith energy for each).
They both permit to fly, the gravisuite is even more like the fly function.

Ideally, you would want to build a jetpack by yourself, but cheating on single player is the choice of the player for his own enjoyment anyway, so I won't go into the moralist arguments here.