CTD, no idea what is causing it.

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

sage1700

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
CTD, no idea what is causing it.
Launcher Version:
not needed
Modpack:
Direwolf 20 pack
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Crash to desktop, I have no clue what caused it, but it is something to do with my mining machine which was built with mining wells from BC2 and frames from Funky Locomotion, with Thermal Dynamics Flux ducts powering it.

Last edited:

Chaka

FTB Team
Mod Developer
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2013
New Jersey
Try to not allocate more then 3.5 gb of ram to minecraft it causes problems. Ok. It looks like you are having trouble with thermal dynamics and buildcraft. What are you doing the exact moment you crash?

sage1700

Jul 29, 2019
This is actually a server running the world, I got a copy of the world to see if i can figure it out and it crashed on me too. We were doing other stuff far away and we noticed our miner hadn't been running, so we went out to find out why and then it crashed. The miner had been running a good while before this.

Chaka

FTB Team
Mod Developer
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2013
New Jersey
Are you sure that that crash report was from a server, It says optifine was loaded. Optifine should crash a server, it is a clientside mod.