Creeta

Creeta

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone! My pseudonym is Creeta.

I'm joining this forum because FtB is all the awesome and the mods within it are even more awesome. I'm really into the game and I think that this will be a really awesome place to talk with others who share my interest in the game and wonderful community that has evolved around it.

I find the game itself quite interesting but very quickly monotonous, which is why I've grown very fond of mods.

Currently I'm running 1.2.5 with the follow mods:

Optifine
MinecraftForge
CodeChickenCore
mystcraft
Buildcraft 3.1.5
Buildcraft addition buildcraft objects
Buildcraft addition pipes
Enderstorage
Forestry
Industrialcraft2
LogisticsPipes
CompactSolars
Ironchest
Portalgun
RedPower2
SneakyPipes
Thaumcraft2
WR-CBE Core+RPC

I feel pretty comfortable with all these mods. Unfortunately there are a couple missing which I had trouble installing this round (like NEI... searching for recipes sucks... and Inventory Tweaks *mutter*) but with the help of FTB-ModPack for 1.3.2 I think everything will be way easier. After checking FtB... *checks*.... YUP, it has everything! :D FTBMP also has a few mods i'm looking forward to a lot, like extra bioms and reis minimap (the later of which i got to play with sometime in the past).

Outside of minecraft I am a student studying Psychology. When I'm not doing student stuff or playing minecraft I'm chilling with friends, dancing, eating (and other humanly functions...), or playing League of Legends (teemo for the win (ign is also Creeta btw)).

I hope that I'll be able to find a place amongst you all and maybe get to play this awesome game with you!

Thanks for reading!

Cheers~
~Creeta