Open creepers blowing up in mob farm

evilbreed83

Jul 29, 2019
Summary of the problem creepers blowing up in mob farm

Pack Version 3.0.0

What is the bug? not sure if this is intended, never had the issue until now since the launch of sf3, but sometimes a random creeper won't die right away by landing on mob mashers and will explode, they've destroyed my mashers quite a few times. mashers are fully upgraded as well to do the most dmg.

Mod & Version mob grinding utils 1.8.11 I dont know if this is a problem with the mod it's just i'm using the mob mashers and they don't seem to always kill the creeper fast enough to prevent them from exploding.

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? yes happens randomly with creepers

Known Fix using a block protector from rf tools to protect mob mashers from being destroyed

F

Fibus

To attempt to add more info to this, I had this happen to me twice in my world over about 2 hours. Both times I was using the base Mob Masher (no upgrades). The third time I added full Sharpness upgrades to it and it has yet to happen again after an addition 6+ hours of play.

Perhaps it has something to do with the speed at which the Creepers are being killed? Or it could just be a huge coincidence.