Creating a Private Pack For a Special Server. Help decide what goes in?

ethangibson4

Jul 29, 2019
Introduction
Hello everyone! Since the days of my Minecraft noobship on into my levels of mastery I have always been fascinated by the community and the mods of the game. When I learned of modpacks like FTB and Technic (Pro FTB) it opened me up to many new ways to play the game and enabled my ability to create a "prototype" if you want to call it that where I am going to put the community of Minecraft to the test with the power of modded Minecraft.

The Goal
My plan to test the community? In a nutshell: "A server that mimics the modern world." I want to create a modpack for a server which uses the power of mods to create a modern setting to the game which can include a larger more complex establishment of governments, militarism, economies, and social interaction. My goal is to create a server where these ideas can be put to the test, a place where products can be made, ideologies tested, alliances made, diplomacy formed, and friendships established.

What can You Do?
Well, I need help discovering the best mods for the job! These mods should be composed of industrial, militaristic, political etc. If it is the modern world it can be considered, but there is only one rule regarding the mods, NO MAGIC! These mods should be realistic as possible; I understand that there are things in technology mods that are not real, or we have at least not discovered yet, but technology mods make more sense in there fantasy then magic mods.

**Modpack will operate on Minecraft 1.6.4**

I will periodically post mods that have been added to the list so you may insure that mods you want to see are compatible with previously accepted mods, if your mods are not compatible you may still request them, but other mods may have to be removed. Also, I will post info about the server itself once we have gotten to that stage, and I hope people who contribute to the mod pack can come on and enjoy the awesome experiment we are creating!

Last edited:

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Ender OI, Thermal Expansion, Chisel, Carpenters Blocks, Flans (modern weapon pack and a vehicle pack)

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

ethangibson4

Jul 29, 2019
Ender OI, Thermal Expansion, Chisel, Carpenters Blocks, Flans (modern weapon pack and a vehicle pack)

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2
Great suggestions! Although aren't there some internal issues with flans' weapons and vehicle pack?

Jul 29, 2019
If you need help with the server im your guy any modpack item ids ad mod clashes im your guy if a mod isnt functning right ir just dosnt work/install correctely im your guy