Crashing, for months.

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Bresn

Jul 29, 2019
I first came into contact with FTB to try Mindcrack pack, then I just stopped and deleted a few weeks later.

I came back to play Direwolf and Unleashed, but it crashed.
-Gets into mojang logo screen, FATAL ERROR
-Opening FTB, FATAL ERROR
-Downloading, FATAL ERROR

I had tried deleting FTB launcher and it's files 2 times.

I'm not a expert but pretty sure it's a problem with 32 bit Java or maybe mods I have for vanilla launcher. Still, dunno how to fix it

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome sorry to hear about your experience with the launcher. Fatal errors usually are caused by drivers, though it might also be caused by out of date Java version as well. Without a current log of some kind we can only guess at the exact cause. Please follow this guide to ensure that you have the latest Java and that your setup was not corrupted in any way previously by ensuring that no files from a previous install is lingering around. Then if you are still experiencing errors/problems please post a console log to pastebin.com by pressing the 'Paste my log to pastebin.com' button. This will add a link at the bottom of the console. Post that here for us. If the button times out or does not respond please copy the log over manually to pastebin.com and provide the link that it gives.

When you say Direwolf do you mean Direwolf20 for 1.5.2 or 1.6.4? If you do have a 32bit computer you should know that the only 1.6.4 pack built for 32bit computers is FTB Lite 2. Read here for more info.