Crash while world trying to load

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
A

Alex4353

Title Crash while world trying to load

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack FTB Infinity Evolved Expert Mode

Modpack version 2.6.0

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/9947a339

Details of the issue Just crasing while world is tryig to load.Idk what happened,i just reloaded minecraft

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
In your /*Instance*/config/forge.cfg file, there should be a line like this:

B:removeErroringTileEntities=true

Make sure that is set to true and try loading the world again. If it still crashes, temporarily disable Buildcraft (The erroring block belongs specifically to the factory module of Buildcraft).

Reactions: Alex4353
A

Alex4353

Make sure that is set to true and try loading the world again. If it still crashes, temporarily disable Buildcraft (The erroring block belongs specifically to the factory module of Buildcraft).
Yeah,that was on FALSE,so i changed it and world are loaded like nothing happened before!Thanks a lot )

A

Alex4353

I just realized now over 30 auto workbench from BC Factory were deleted from my scrap farm,and they caused that error.i will never use them again xD)

Reactions: erindalc