Closed Crash when clicking on Crafting table on a stick within the NEI/JEI interface

T

TheVerlash

Summary of the problem Crash when clicking on Crafting table on a stick within the NEI/JEI interface

Pack Version 3.0.0

What is the bug? I don't know what it does, but the Crafting Table on a Stick from Actually Additions crashes the game when trying to view the recipe for it. Hovering on the item in the JEI list is fine, that is how I know it is from Actually Additions. Crash happens on click the recipe doesn't even have a chance to display. Crash does not happen in creative. In creative the item functions properly if summoned using creative menu. Trying to view the recipe using JEI in creative does not crash the game but does show an empty grid which makes me believe the recipe was disabled.

Mod & Version Actually Additions
According to the curse launcher the file is ActuallyAdditions-1.10.2-r94.jar

I installed Sky Factory 3 version 3.0.1, but that wasn't in the drop down above.

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/86bc692d

Is it repeatable? Yes, it happens every time I try to view the recipe, when not in creative.

Known Fix Don't click the button, hovering is fine but once you click the game crashes.