Crash after teleposing

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

badruk

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Crash after teleposing
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
direwolf's 20
Modpack Version:
1.2.1 + botania updated + forbidden magic
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I crash everytime I try to teleport back from my botania area to main base, although launching back the game makes me able to play until I don't leave again the botania's chunks.

I uploaded the log to dropbox because neither pastebin and pastie holds files larger than tot size, mine is 1.5mb

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
That is not a crash log but the launcher log. You find the crash logs in the modpackname/minecraft/crashlog folder.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
I am not very good at reading these crash logs myself, but this one seems to indicate some issue with a specific EnderIO conduit at coordinates (1174,103,-1297) having problems with updating redstone signals. You should investigate that block and try and remove it and see if that fixes the problem.

Disclaimer: I am horrible at reading these crashlogs myself, so might be something more complex behind the issue.