Crafting table 3

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
First, I think is called "crafting table II" and second, I think you can just install it in the mods folder normally.

Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
First, I think is called "crafting table II" and second, I think you can just install it in the mods folder normally.
There is a Crafting Table III and it suceeds II, it used to be in tekkit before it was removed for bug related issues, plus it's still in 1.2.5 to my knowledge.

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
I tought it was called II and because of a bug it showed III, like 4x insulated HV wire, while is supposed to be 3x

And it got removed because it didnt used copper or something like that.

Glowstrontium

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I'm aware it hasn't been maintained since the early 1.2.5 era, and was removed from tekkit due to I believe an incompatibility issue with NEI.

warfighter67

Jul 29, 2019
I tought it was called II and because of a bug it showed III, like 4x insulated HV wire, while is supposed to be 3x

And it got removed because it didnt used copper or something like that.
Actually, it IS 4x insulated wire

But yes, it was removed because it had tons of bugs.

UberWaffe

Jul 29, 2019
I would also recommend the Easy Crafting mod. It is 1.4.2 compatible, and Lepko (the developer) had recently updated it to include IC2 recipes, and be compatible with FTB.
It is still somewhat in early developement, so some bugs might be expected, but so far Lepko has been very quick at fixing them.

The mod is also open source.

Grimfear

Jul 29, 2019
I was tried the Easy Crafting mod last night and it worked awesome on SSP but when I put it on the server I had some issues. It would register what was in my inventory and list what I could make no problem, but anytime I would click and item to craft it nothing happened. It would act like I was making it then just poof. Kinda like I was trying to pick up something that was locked down.

Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
I was tried the Easy Crafting mod last night and it worked awesome on SSP but when I put it on the server I had some issues. It would register what was in my inventory and list what I could make no problem, but anytime I would click and item to craft it nothing happened. It would act like I was making it then just poof. Kinda like I was trying to pick up something that was locked down.
I'm curious, what were you trying to craft? Also, is it necessary for the server to have this mod installed too.

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
i dont think is possible to place a block AT ALL in smp if the server doesnt have it, it will just crash.