Open Server Cotinth|DW20 1.7.10

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

tmoflash

Jul 29, 2019
IP: corinth.mcserver.ws
The FTB Pack the server is running public pack
Rules: Basic Rules. This is a PVP server so you can only grief in non-claimed areas. A full set of rules are located here: Corinth Rules

Any disabled items can be found here: Corinth Banned Items

Corinth is not in Beta and is officially launched!!

This is a PVP/PVE/Economy environment. We wanted to get back to the old ways of PVP, although grief prevention is a plugin to keep all your precious items safe, beware, outside of the safe zone anything goes.
spawnDay.png

spawnDayFull.png

Corinth play is HARD mode.

1-40 Players/ 2048MB 5120MB RAM

http://corinth.enjin.com is the website if you want to join reach out to me tmoflash or have questions. We are a new community and a new server looking to have some fun.

Last edited:

Cik

Jul 29, 2019
Rules: Basic Rules. This is a PVP server so you can only grief in non-claimed areas. A full set of rules are located here: Corinth Rules

Any disabled items can be found here: Corinth Banned Items

Corinth is not in Beta and is officially launched!!

This is a PVP/PVE/Economy environment. We wanted to get back to the old ways of PVP, although grief prevention is a plugin to keep all your precious items safe, beware, outside of the safe zone anything goes.

Very nice; the aforementioned which is more synonymous with 'survival'. I'm checking it out.

There is such a overwhelming saturation of every pus and kid that opens a soup-kitchen fairy-land overly protective, single-player server here that is too synonymous with game-play deprivation through owner and admin welfare, that FTB has lost a significant element of mojo; the occasional drama, rivalry, competitiveness, and challenge with the interjection of the 'controlled player-freedom' variable.

Though the server is off-line, isn't registering, can't connect, this seems like it will be refreshing.

Last edited:

Cik

Jul 29, 2019
My update is that the server seems unstable. 3 time-outs in 30 minutes.

Last edited:

tmoflash

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the update on unstableness. I was unable to get to the server today and reset it based on my situation. I actually reset it remote using my phone. I am looking for staff. As far as it not being stable using world border to complete fill 15k from spawn world about 40% complete. I think once this complete it will be more stable. Just one of those things I have to complete to avoid lag, but it does take up some resources to complete. Please give us another try, community is starting to grow and if anyone has any ideas on how to improve please fee free to provide feedback on out forums.

thanks,

tmo

tmoflash

Jul 29, 2019
Once I start seeing the community grow and more people start coming on I will be adding more RAM. Thanks for the insight Exile.

Last edited:

Cik

Jul 29, 2019
Appreciate it. I don't know what it is. . .perhaps the very frequent auto entity removal, but as the only one on the server, Im still getting frequent block-lag.

tmoflash

Jul 29, 2019
I will take a look at the plugin ClearLag asks seed I'd I can adjust. Thanks c die info.

tmoflash

Jul 29, 2019
Server has been up and going for a few weeks now. Not a ton of traffic, but there has been some and I am always looking for more. Please come check us out and give it a try.