Problem Computers Blue screen of death?

X

X Vinh

I was playing the map, hand in the quest like normal and suddenly, blue screen on the RF quest and the crafting grid shows up. I had no idea what cause this. I had pressed the computer reset button and wait it to reset likely more than 10 times already but still no luck. I'm playing the most recent version of FTB pyramid reborn on twitch launcher.
BLuscreen.png
BUg.png

suprphrk

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting this as well. So far, only on the left screen from your screenshot. I also can't turn in any quests.

I didn't want to break any blocks to see where the computer was, but i'm willing to reboot it if necessary. Can you easily explain where it is? Do I need to break a bunch of blocks to get to it?

**Edit** I created a test world, I see how the network is run now. I broke the block to get to that specific computer, and in creative mode rebooted the computer and that worked for me. I see it didn't work for you, so I think you have something else going on.

Last edited:
X

X Vinh

I try to reboot the computer too. And then it gives me some kinda code and stuck right there. Yes, it seems that the computer affects the rewards so now I'm unable to move to pneumatic craft