Whitelist Server CommunityCraft [16+] [Friendly] [BRANDNEW]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

FijianMamba

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username? FijianMamba

2) Why do you want to play on our server? I want to play because I want to join a small community of great FTB players.

3) What can you contribute to our server? I know most of the mods pretty well so I can help others if they need help

4) How old are you? 16

5) Do you accept the rules? Yes

6) Did anyone recommend you for this server? No

7) Do you speak English fluently? 1st language

8) What is your Skype username? FijianMamba

Erp75

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username? erp75

2) Why do you want to play on our server? I love Feed The Beast, and normally play on a small server I host for friends, but they aren't really dedicated, and it loses it's feel. I don't know why, but I think FTB is more fun with other people.

3) What can you contribute to our server? I can build some really neat things, I find a massive interest in Thaumcraft which most people do. I normally live somewhat far away, but frequently visit people, and am always up for community projects.

4) How old are you? 16

5) Do you accept the rules? Yes, I accept the rules, and swear to live by them. (Ha)

6) Did anyone recommend you for this server? No, I was just helplessly browsing the forums. :)

7) Do you speak English fluently? Yeah

8) What is your Skype username? ethan.pennington1

JACJP

Jul 29, 2019
I know you have probably filled up all of your temporary 15 slots, but....

1) Minecraft username? JACJP

2) Why do you want to play on our server? Because I have been looking for a whitelisted, community multiplayer server for a long time, because they are surprisingly hard to find and join. When I was scrolling through a list of some, this one caught my eye (the other ones had like 50-60 people, to many in my opinion.)

3) What can you contribute to our server? I know how to use redstone expertly, although I haven't made any large-scale projects like some of the big redstone youtubers. I also am fairly knowledgable of everything in FTB, and I enjoy helping others with their dilemmas. I enjoy community projects and enjoy to work with others whenever I'm on a server.

4) How old are you? 16 - almost 17.

5) Do you accept the rules? By Notch of Minecraft, I will accept these given rules.

6) Did anyone recommend you for this server? No, I was just browsing the FTB forums ;)

7) Do you speak English fluently? Yes.

8) What is your Skype username? lowercrossing, although I do not have a microphone.

RELENTLESSxREBEL

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username? RELENTLESSxREBEL

2) Why do you want to play on our server? I've been looking for a server to be apart of after my old fell apart. I am looking for a safe place to build while still being able to play with others in a nice community, and this seems like a good place for me! :)

3) What can you contribute to our server? I can help with anything really; I've played Minecraft for 2 years and Feed the Beast for 4 months, so I am pretty well experienced. I specialize in building on a large scale, and I also enjoy power-management and playing with all the "toys" in FTB. :)

4) How old are you? I'm 16, about to turn 17.

5) Do you accept the rules? Yes.

6) Did anyone recommend you for this server? No.

7) Do you speak English fluently? Yes...haha

8) What is your Skype username? RELENTLESSxREBEL

Hope to see you soon! :D

GoldenTatertot

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:

1) Minecraft username? GoldenTatertot

2) Why do you want to play on our server? I have been browsing the forums looking for a decent looking FTB server running the Mindcrack pack. I also would like to get back into FTB after taking a break since the new year. I also would like to play with a closely knit community with less members. You guys seem to offer that.

3) What can you contribute to our server? I have some experience with the mods, been playing FTB off and on. I have been playing Minecraft for over a year now, so I know the ropes. I like to make farming systems and large bases that is self sufficient. I can also build for the community (i.e. farms, machines, systems).

4) How old are you? I'm 15. It's just a number. Get to know me before you judge.

5) Do you accept the rules? Indeed I do.

6) Did anyone recommend you for this server? Nope. Just found it in the server listings.

7) Do you speak English fluently? Yup. Born, raised, and still live in the USA.

8) What is your Skype username? tatertotinvastion ("invasion" is misspelled)

Mike Farquharson

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username? Rexman2019
2) Why do you want to play on our server? Seems like fun been looking for a server to play on for a while now and now i hopefully have found home.
3) What can you contribute to our server? Have ran a server for friends I have experience with admin control (I am not asking to be a admin at all) I also like to make mini games so it could be fun for the community.
4) How old are you? I am 15 but have been told I am mature for my age
5) Do you accept the rules? Yes I do
6) Did anyone recommend you for this server? No just found it on the server listings
7) Do you speak English fluently? Yes I do, I live in Toronto Canada
8) What is your Skype username? If you don't mind I would rather keep that private so just message me if you want it[DOUBLEPOST=1371857952][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey I know this thread has been inactive for a while but I hope there are still spots open on the server:)

PhilsGeneralTso

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username? PhilsGeneralTso

2) Why do you want to play on our server? This server looks like a small, friendly community of players which I personally like. I can interact with other players better. Also I have a friend, bugatti9449, that plays also. We haven't played for many months and we are looking for a server that Seb (bugatti9449) and I can play on.

3) What can you contribute to our server? I can help others that need help. I've been playing FTB for awhile so I have pretty good knowledge of the game. I would also love to build the towns (power station) with machines and ect. Kind of what Nebris made on the Mindcrack FTB server.

4) How old are you? 15 (I hope I could still apply and get accepted :()

5) Do you accept the rules? Absolutely

7) Do you speak English fluently? Yes

8) What is your Skype username? live:jc-chewy
please keep the messages at a bare minimum since this is a family skype account. I've tried making another but my parents said no...

Thanks anyway!

Mysticpoisen

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everybody, i keep getting notifications for this thread, there is a reason it has been inactive for a while, the server was only really up for a few weeks, while it was amazing, unfortunately, i have to pop your bubbles, the server is down, Cole has stopped the server and it is now down, for good.

bmanxxflxx

Jul 29, 2019
Name: bmanxxflxx

why: I am looking for a new fun server do to the fact that my gamer groups server is down from the lack of players playing (everyone is seasonal working no one will be playing till winter) and I still wish to create with a fun friendly community

Contribute?: I have been playing minecraft séance early alpha and have learned a lot with building and creating and I like to think that what I build is for more then just myself but for anyone in the community.

accept the rules?: ALWAYS!

Recommended?: no just found it

English?: only thing I can speak

thank you for taking the time to read my application

jarroman1030

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username: jarroman1030

2) Why do you want to play on our server: im looking for my first online community
3) What can you contribute to our server: I know a lot about ftb and am a relatively skilled builder also I Love working on community projects.

4) How old are you:16

5) Do you accept the rules:course

6) Did anyone recommend you for this server: nope found it on the forums

7) Do you speak English fluently: yes

8) What is your Skype username: Jacob gaba

Call Me Person

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username? streetrodder

2) Why do you want to play on our server?Ready for a social aspect of minecraft

3) What can you contribute to our server? Me being social and active on the server

4) How old are you? 17

5) Do you accept the rules? Yes

7) Do you speak English fluently? Yes

8) What is your Skype username? Ill have to get back to you

YooKahZee32

Jul 29, 2019
Can I just ask is this PLAIN, like no plugins at all? Like no /home or /tpa because I hate that :l

1) Minecraft username? NoizeBombHD (This account isnt actually mine, mine got hacked so my friend just gave me his)

2) Why do you want to play on our server? Well Ive been looking for a good FTB server for a while and I haven't been able to find one so hopefully this is the one! :D

3) What can you contribute to our server? Well Im really good with redstone and like to think Im good at building too. I want to make some cool redstone games and stuff for everyone to take part in and just build some cool stuff with everyone!

4) How old are you? I'm 16 c:

5) Do you accept the rules? Yeah I especially like the no scarring the land part, hate when it looks unnatural :l

6) Did anyone recommend you for this server? Nope

7) Do you speak English fluently? Yes it was my first language d:

8) What is your Skype username? MrFrenziedMonkey (I was like 10 when I made this okay xD)

Frankiejoh

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username? Frankiejoh

2) Why do you want to play on our server? Id like to play with people and have fun.

3) What can you contribute to our server? I can build some things.

4) How old are you? 15

5) Do you accept the rules? yes

6) Did anyone recommend you for this server? no

7) Do you speak English fluently? yes

8) What is your Skype username? Frankiejohwolf

mike pirie

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username? = pirie115

2) Why do you want to play on our server? = to not have the worry "will i be safe here will i get griefed ??". also to possibly make a smp series for YouTube.

3) What can you contribute to our server? = i am training as a mechanical engineer so i think i am pretty technical with some of the machienery, good at problems i am really good at making fault detectors and solvers with buildcraft.

4) How old are you? = 16

5) Do you accept the rules? = yes, definitely

6) Did anyone recommend you for this server? = no, i seen this on the forums and i looked at it and it looks like this is the one for me.

7) Do you speak English fluently? = yes i do i am British, well im Scottish so there is some words some may not know ,yknow.

8) What is your Skype username? = my skype is pirie115

Thanks again.

i hope you like the application,

Regards, Mike