Collaborative Texturepack

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Jessee

Jul 29, 2019
I am interested in starting a collaborative texturepack, if anyone is interested in doing this just let me know.

The theme that I am wanting to go for is a RPG/Realistic themed pack.
I want to use three resolutions, 16x, 32x, and 64x.
I would like to have support for Direwolf20 mod pack, and the Mindcrack mod pack and eventually the
others as well, but for right now I would like to focus on the Direwolf20 and the Mindcrack mod packs.
If you are interested in participating just let me know.

-Jessee

Psykotik_Dragon

Jul 29, 2019
I recently started playing on the "Beta A" pack but I know they have a lot of the basic mods in common I'd like to help out w/ them when possible.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
If you can work with it, you could join the Isabella II: FTB Edition team. It is a 16x texturepack, and got a low contrast unlike most texturepacks.
AX5NY.jpg

Psykotik_Dragon

Jul 29, 2019
If you can work with it, you could join the Isabella II: FTB Edition team. It is a 16x texturepack, and got a low contrast unlike most texturepacks.
I appreciate the offer but overall the colors are too dull for my tastes...it looks nice but I prefer more vibrant contrast in my TP ( a la PainterlyPack) which give MC more of a "new" feel to it instead of a faded "old" look. :)