[Code issue]Disable launcher setting minecraft window position

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Thepattybeast

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
[Code issue]Disable launcher setting minecraft window position
Launcher Version:
version 1.4.8 Build: 10408
Modpack:
FTB Infinity
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Sorry if this isn't the right place i couldn't thing of anywhere better.

I'm using borderless windowed (-Dorg.lwjgl.opengl.Window.undecorated=true) which works however instead of being centered on the screen so the bars are hidden off screen the window position is being forced to 0,0 causing part of the game to be off screen and windows bars across the top and left of the screen.

I tried looking through the launch code and couldn't find anything modifying the window. I couldn't find any (and don't know of any) launch arguments modifying the window position. I did a eclipse workspace search for "getLastPosition" and only fount the method declaration and the getters in AdvancedOptionsDialog.java. I also did a case-insensitive search for "getObjectProperty("lastPosition")" but only fount the call in getLastPosition().

As a last attempt i tried looking through OSUtils.java and AppUtils.java but couldn't find anything that looks like it could be used for setting a window position and as far as I know there is no way to modify other applications windows in java.