Whitelist Server CLOSED FOR NOW THANK YOU

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Dekutanoth

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dekutanoth
How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs: 1 year.
Why do you want to join THIS server: I too have been anxiously waiting for 1.7 to come out. I excel well in the small close community setting. Everything I do is for the benefit of others.
What do you bring with you: I'm quite good at automating resources, tweaking tech setups, and generally making things work as efficiently as possible. Plus, as I said above, I'm a community oriented man. I'm friendly, and I get along with anyone.

Jinxui

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jinxui
How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs: 2 years
Why do you want to join THIS server: I am looking for a server that is not "pay to win", and for a nice community to have fun with.
What do you bring with you: I have some knowledge of 'Technic' mods that I can share with server players, and hopefully learn about some mods myself

Myopia

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: CynicalCirno
How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs: FTB for an accumulated time for about a year, and classic minecraft since pre-alpha. I've mostly sticked to direwolf.
Why do you want to join THIS server: This looks like a cool hub for people to share their hobby together, and the server policy makes everything even better. Seems like a good place for a 1.7 experience.
What do you bring with you: I'm a little bit rusty with FTB mods, but I know a few ways to make use of storage, transportation and automation using multiple mods, and I'll gladly share what I know with other people. Let's have fun together.