Whitelist Server (Closed for maintenance) The Dark Trilogy(1.7.10)|No banned items|Small Community|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

OmegaDurp

Jul 29, 2019
So I have gone home for Christmas Break and am just getting back to my desktop and the server is not letting me in. I am sorry for being gone almost 2 weeks but what update of the mod pack is the server running?

06koconnell

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Not required): Kyran
Minecraft User-Name: 06koconnell
Preffered Name: 06
Age (Preffered but not required): 19
Have you ever been banned: nope
Why you want to play: i prefer playing with other people, if i get stuck i can ask for help and if other get stuck i can offer help

Slyguy08

Jul 29, 2019
Slyguy why remove me from the whitelist ? idk what im doing wrong

Hey Sros, It's nothing you're doing wrong. The server is only whitelisted for Myself, 2 of my Admins and the owners of the defiance craft server. We're working with those guys for testing purposes of the server box we have which so far, Isn't going to well.
The admins and I are trying to find and fix bugs and enhance server performance. In doing so, We are; Taking out a lot of mods, Putting new mods in - Changing Config FIles - Resetting worlds - And stress testing. So for the time being the server will be closed to the public because it would be annoying to everyone playing to log in one day and find themselves with new mods on the server or mods taken out or a completely brand new world.

The staff and I apologize for any inconvenience

~ Slyguy