climhazzard87's FTB Server | [FTB DW20] [Survival] [1.4.6] | Whitelist | New 24/7 Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

thobol

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : thobol
Minecraft + Mods Experience: i play minecraft sice early alpha and mods i nearly know something from all of them
How often you play: nearly every day when i want
(Optional) Moderator:
(Optional) Extra info:i would like to join the community and help people get further into mods

adsy9

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft + Mods Experience: i have played minecraft almost everyday since late alpha and i have played a genre of modpacks especially direwolf20
How often you play: almost all of the time unless i am playing a different game(hardly ever play other games)
Moderator: i do not intend on trying to be a mod however i have had a small amount of experience as a mod
Extra info:i would like to join a server that is active and people are more or less constantly online (so i dont get bored on my own), i like to learn from other people and help other people,
IGN : Adsy9​