client crashes on world render

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
P

Phi10s0ph3rking

Title client crashes on world render

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack Infinity Evolved

Modpack version 2.6.0

Have you modified the pack? Yes

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/fa46179e

Details of the issue When I load into this particular world the ui comes up but the world is black for a moment then the client crashes back to the launcher. for a few days prior the automatic backup announcement said it couldn't create a backup (java.IOexception). I have chicken Chunks enabled and when this issue first happened the crash log mentioned fastcraft so I tried disabling it. after that I was able to load in some times but not others. once I was loaded in I could drop back to the menu and load back into the world no problem but if I closed the client then it was hit or miss if i would be able to load the next time. I tried disabling chicken chunks again but because the automated system can't make a backup it won't proceed to load. I don't understand the crash log to diagnose myself so I'm hoping for some help. Other worlds created since then load and backup fine. This is primarily a singleplayer world i've opened to lan a few times for multiplayer. The only warning i see regularly in the console is can not play sound witch.hurt or witch.idol. thanks in advance for the assistance

Last edited by a moderator: