Client Crash

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
T

Tylz

Title Client Crash

Launcher Type Curse App

Modpack Direwolf20

Modpack version 1.10.2

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file http://pastebin.com/q8rDr8h1

Details of the issue The client constantly crashes before completely loading. It doesn't always crash at the same time and sometimes it will make it to the end. Deleting curse and reinstalling everything sometimes helps. Sometimes restarting computer helps. I've even formatted my computer and installed everything fresh and it still crashes. It also crashes when trying to load other modpacks.

Please help, I just want to play minecraft again!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
First, update Java to the current version, which I believe is 1.8.0_111, make sure you uninstall any older versions that may still be on your computer.

T

Tylz

Are you referring to the beginning of my error where it says 1.8.0_25? I have 1.8.0_111 installed and it's the only java I've had installed on this computer. I formatted my computer just before this crash. I had hoped formatting would fix the issue but it did not.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
You formatted your computer to make MC work? You may have u111 installed, but it's not running u111. Make sure all of your drivers are up to date as well, but if you formatted your PC, then they should be.

T

Tylz

Yes I did haha. I didn't know what else to do. I will double check drivers. But I'm pretty positive they are all up to date. Especially my gpu driver. I don't know how it could run an older version of java that I have never installed and I can't find on my computer. I've also used the curse option to pick which version of java and the only option is 1.8.0_111

T

Tylz

Thank you for the reply. I have done that already as well. In fact I did that prior to that error report as well. It turns out it is working now and I believe the culprit was the failure of one stick of RAM

Reactions: Ashzification

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for the reply. I have done that already as well. In fact I did that prior to that error report as well. It turns out it is working now and I believe the culprit was the failure of one stick of RAM
That'll do it!