Cities: Tech and Magic

N

neoblackheart

So I have a modpack put together for me and a friend but I know we can't be the only one who likes these mods so I came in to 1 show it off and 2 I wanted to ask if you guys could think of anything I should add to it.

First let me say this is my first modpack so its not big and amazing on custom mods in it.

This modpack was created when my friend came to me and told me he missed Minecolonies and Millenaire. We then found out that those mods have been updated to 1.12.2 and thus I spent the last 2 days working on making this modpack.

This modpack not only includes Minecolonies and Millenaire but also includes several other mods that other people might enjoy so your friends that don't want to focus on building a large city can also enjoy it.

Included in this pack is:

• Blood Magic, Botania, Thaumcraft 6 (For all those Magic Lovers)
  • Forestry and most of the bee mods, Pams Harvest Craft, Biomes o'Plenty, and Natura (For those that likes working large farms and different trees
  • Mekanism, Ender IO, AE2, Extreme Reactors, and Draconic Evolution (For those interested in Tech)
  • Also included is Tinkers Construct
This is by no means ALL of the mods in the pack and I did make this post to see if anyone can point out any mods that would make this modpack even better.

By all means check it out and let me know here.

https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/millinaire

Now on to the second part even if you don't WANT to play the modpack can you guys think of any other mods I should add? They don't have to be big mods that change the whole thing or they can be. They can be small slice of life mods that just change the way 1 or 2 things work. Any suggestions?

Also this is my FIRST modpack so don't expect a bunch of custom stuff as I don't have a clue how to do that.