Chunkloader issues

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

JayWubs

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Chunkloader issues
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Infinity Evolved
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Alright, so me and my friends wanted to play some FTB so I decided to make a FTB server to play on. I got to the point to where I needed to make a chunk loader so I searched in NEI "Chunk Loader" wasn't there. My friends couldn't find it either but he tested it out in singleplayer and found it and used it. I knew the recipe for it so I tried making it. It gave me the option to make it and take it out of the crafting table and the Chunk loader was under the name of "Chunk Loader -1" and it also had a flat texture. I took it and my game crashed. How do I fix?

P.S
We also added a "couple" mods to the pack here they are.
MrCrayfishFurnitureModv3.4.8(1.7.10)
SpawnerCraft2-1.7.10-2.2.1
ConstructionModv1.1-beta-build7(1.7.2)
JurassiCraft-1.4.5
[1.7.10]InstantMassiveStructuresMod
LLibrary-0.3.4-1.7.10
magicalcrops-1.7.10_0.1
[1-7-10]_Lucky_Block_v5-1-0
Reliquary-1.2.257
I also use Optifine- OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_C1

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
I am going to take a guess and ask "Is the mod that you are looking to use a chunkloader from enabled on the server? I believe Chickenchunks is disabled by default unless you enable it, so check to see if the mod is enabled." If it is, then perhaps the recipe is modified by minetweaker or another mod and you are not seeing the correct one ingame? This could possibly be fixed by running /mt reload in an SP world then rejoining the server. Are you in Expert Mode?

JayWubs

Jul 29, 2019
I am going to take a guess and ask "Is the mod that you are looking to use a chunkloader from enabled on the server? I believe Chickenchunks is disabled by default unless you enable it, so check to see if the mod is enabled." If it is, then perhaps the recipe is modified by minetweaker or another mod and you are not seeing the correct one ingame? This could possibly be fixed by running /mt reload in an SP world then rejoining the server. Are you in Expert Mode?
Alright I figured it out, and yes it was disabled server side. Im new to the server stuff so I thought as long as the server was in the mod folder it was all good. Thanks for the info.