Choose Your Own Adventure

Marthon2

Jul 29, 2019
(Note: I will be managing both the Destroy The Chest Game and This)

This Is a game where you choose what you wanted to do. Ranging from hijacking a space car, to murdering villains with a spork, etc.
Every action can be changed during the course of the story, so lets get Started

I will start off:
You arrive at in a moon base in Phobos near Mars. Something isn't right when you arrive late. All of your teammates are dead, laying deep on the floor, not moving or breathing with blood spilling. You go Investigate the bodies when suddenly, space Nazis From Germany came and ambush you! What should you do?

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
I shout "WHY!?!?!?!?!?" to cliche the moment. I then find a laser spork. Now I need to decide whether I investigate or set up base.

Reactions: gold49

Marthon2

Jul 29, 2019
After you shouted, you threw the laser spork at the space Nazis and killed them in the base. You then have two choices, to investigate, or set up a new base.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
(No one else is replying) I set up a new base with everything I could find. Do I stay the night or do I try to gather more supplies?

Marthon2

Jul 29, 2019
You thought: "If I stay the night, spooky scary skeletons will come after me. But If I gather more supplies, there might be more enemies" So You gather more supplies for the night. You found: iPad, A laptop with free wifi, parachutes, old shoes, another laser spork, Red Ryder gun with some ammo, and a Radio. The radio "read" a Doctor Who story. Suddenly, skeleton came during the night and surrounds your base camp. How should you react?

Marthon2

Jul 29, 2019
you stayed up going on reddit until it became "day time", then a space ship came and landed near the camp. Hostile aliens came, but suddenly died because you have old shoes. Are you gonna hijack the space ship and bring all your stuff, or ditch it?

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Ditch the ship and hold out for the night, the next day you need to find more supplies, search the armory it the space ship.

Marthon2

Jul 29, 2019
The armory consists mostly of standard alien pistols, you found a dead body laying inside of the ship. Would you want to loot the dead body and steal his weapons and the status bar which suddenly breaks the 4th wall, or leave it alone

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Leave the body alone, realize I forgot to put a choice on my last post, but you're not sure what that means. Return to your base and find 2 heavily armed men searching through your supplies. Try to make allies or do you take them out?

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Ninja: Loot the body, hoping the 4th wall breaking status bar will have comedic value later. I then take all the supplies I can carry and leave the ship.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Get ninja'd and insert last post here()
Edit:You do what gold did but you still run into the two men

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Wishing I had the status bar to beat these two guys with, I decide to make allies. They offer you a strange looking food, do you eat it or risk offending your new allies by turning it down? (Yes this one isn't the best, I know)

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Eat food out of embarrassment for messing up the thread. It is very spicy but you feel fine after the night.

Marthon2

Jul 29, 2019
You rested well at the night with the 2 men. You proceed at the abandoned facility the next day. The old building has been ransacked by space Nazis from earlier. You and your allies shot them down, one by one, until you reach the end. Shall you proceed further to find better quality loot, or chicken out?

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Proceed forward. As you continue forward you begin to distrust your "allies", do you trust them for now and see what happens or lose them both as you travel?

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
As you proceed you find a man barely alive that tells you that the two men are super regenerating space Nazi alien shape shifters(kudos to anyone who understands this). Knowing that they are nearly impossible to beat you may need pretend to still trust them until the right opportunity. Do you get rid of them as soon as possible, ignore the rumor, or do you stock up weapons to defeat them later?

Marthon2

Jul 29, 2019
I ignore the rumors the man who is barely alive because he was a secret space Nazi. Then I trust the allies and detected them as an human security officer sent to investigate. Suddenly, demons teamed up with space Nazis to take on you and your allies. Then, the walls explode (Insert :cool: Explosion) revealing a mega laser tank that one of the few man in this facility died because he is stupid enough to trip on his own tripwire. Do you ditch this tank and go on foot, or ride the laser tank with your allies like a cool soldier and go on a killing spree?

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Killing Spree, after killing several space Nazis you run into a laser spork wielding alien very poorly disguised as Abraham Lincoln. Do you run him over or capture him for intelligence?