Challenge my Integrated Dynamics creativity!

Mathwiz000617

Mar 1, 2020
I'm bored in quarantine! While I wait for a chance to leave the house, I want you guys to challenge me. Think of any task. I will do my best to create a solution, however impractical, using the Integrated suite (Dynamics, Tunnels, Crafting, and Terminals) and Creative mode. For an added challenge, you can blacklist other mods of your choice. So long as the task is possible (no blacklisting Mekanism then requesting an automated Mek fusion reactor, for example), I will post my solution, or at least my attempt at it. I will then try to explain it, too.

For this challenge, I will be using Enigmatica 2: Expert.

aliu0130

Apr 16, 2020
EASY: Demonstrate 1+1=2(Is this okay?) OR......
HARD: Make a calculator(How hard is this with mods?)

ConsumerOfBean

Apr 2, 2020
Would it be possible for you to do a 2D graphing calculator? Extra points if you manage to make a 3D one.

Mathwiz000617

Mar 1, 2020
2020-04-16_18.38.03.png
2020-04-16_18.40.02.png
So, for simple calculator, this is what I got, though it is just addition and multiplication at the moment. It takes the number of items in the first cache and adds or multiplies that by the number of items in the other cache, based on the variable card in the output (one says multiply, the other says add).

Let's try something other than calculators, though. By "any task", I was hoping it would be an in-game automation task. Also, I don't think graphs would be possible. The display is 1x1, and only has room for one variable output.

TyFrostbyte

Apr 7, 2020
Something I actually needed: an item filter.
-how to create filter list (the variable card I mean)
-setup that takes an inventory and moves filtered items to another inventory

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Here's a challenge for you:

Automate the production of a maximum quality Resonating Crystal from the mod Deep Resonance. From maintaining the lava level in the heater to the infusion process and determining which items need to be infused into the crystal with its given stats.