Problem Can't start up FTB Crackpack server

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

THICCBlizzard

Aug 11, 2020
So, after about a week of not using the server, it has decided to completely die. It comes up with the error "No java binary in path" and wants me to exit the window. I have seen that other people have had this issue and I have done some of the solutions but to no avail. Is there anyone who might be able to help with this? The image is just there for proof of the issue. If it helps I had just got an Oculus Rift S and I have used it a few times, but I hadn't opened up the server since. Not sure if it could cause issues but I thought I'd mention it just in case .
1597161091382.png

PlatFormPlayZ

Nov 17, 2020
So, after about a week of not using the server, it has decided to completely die. It comes up with the error "No java binary in path" and wants me to exit the window. I have seen that other people have had this issue and I have done some of the solutions but to no avail. Is there anyone who might be able to help with this? The image is just there for proof of the issue. If it helps I had just got an Oculus Rift S and I have used it a few times, but I hadn't opened up the server since. Not sure if it could cause issues but I thought I'd mention it just in case .
View attachment 38230
Did Installing Java fix it for you?